- Banca / Financiera
Position at a glance:
This position will work in Evalueserve Chile supporting consulting team of a global business advisory firm. The firm provides wide array of services including financial advisory, business consulting, information management, company turnaround and restructuring, leadership and organization effectiveness assessment.
The position requires working on projects across industries and to be able to collect, analyze and present data through secondary research including usage of third party databases. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in business research with the strong financial analysis skills.
The candidate should have excellent problem solving ability and strong analytical skills. He/she should also have good communication skills and would be required to interact with consultants over phone and email.
The candidate will:
• Execute research requests including industry research, detailed company profiles, company screening, financial benchmarking, capital structure analysis, M&A deal runs & league table, PE buyer and portfolio analysis, newsletter and other adhoc research.
• Provide valuation support including trading and M&A transaction comparables.
• Nature of requests would be a mix of quick turnaround same day (few hours) and long (few days) requests.
• The job requires interacting with senior consultants in client organization (US) hence strong communication skills (both written and oral) is essential.
• Active participation in and contribution to team discussion on problem solving, brainstorming, effective approaches to deal with project-specific issues.
• Will be required to work on third party financial and business databases.
Financial Research Analyst (Banca y Servicios Financieros)
País de la oferta: CHILE
Ubicación en el extranjero: Viña del Mar, V Region
|Requisitos mínimos||Qualifications and Requirements:
The candidate should have advanced or native level of English and should have proven an extensive experience in business research, including:
• Graduate and post-graduate with specialization in Economics, Finance or Management. Master in Finance, MBA or CFA will be preferred
• 2-5 years of prior experience in either consulting or Investment banking domain.
• Knowledge of databases such as Capital IQ, Factset, Factiva and Thomson will be a plus.
Lectura: Nivel avanzado /
Escritura: Nivel avanzado /
Conversación: Nivel avanzado
|Tipo de contrato||Efectivo|
|Jornada Laboral||Full Time|
Ir directamente al inicio de esta página