- Servicios Financieros Varios
Position at a Glance
This position is within a data analytics/data science team located in Evalueserve Chile that supports a leading U.S. financial services firm and its Wealth and Investment Management business line. The position holder will be responsible for the following:
• Business Focus – Understand the specific and tangible benefits of how the analytic efforts support the business line and be able to fully understand business objectives and underlying drivers.
• Participating in Business Requirement Discussions – Consult and collaborate with key partners to identify, define, and document complex business and functional requirements.
• Analytical Insights – Support new and ongoing analytical projects and look for potential improvements that could be implemented to current solutions. Perform analysis using fact-based decision making, utilizing the data available.
• Data Management – Identify, use, and recommend diverse data sources, with the ability to mine data from multiple cross-business sources.
• Quality Assurance – Ensure integrity of analyses through rigorous attention to detail and validation of data, including adherence to all regulatory, privacy, compliance, and security procedures.
• Present Results – Create and deliver presentations and reports catered to different seniority levels of partners and usage (i.e., tactical vs. strategic focus). Create presentations that are understandable to senior audiences that design, tell, and interpret the story.
• Document and Knowledge Management – Create end-user documentation and training as applicable.
• Contribute to operational excellence by sharing knowledge, adhering to the quality standards and best practices of Evalueserve.
• Participate in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, training, and development.
WIM Senior Data Analyst (Finanzas)
País de la oferta: CHILE
Ubicación en el extranjero: Viña del Mar Admite solicitudes de personas con discapacidad
|Requisitos mínimos||Required Qualifications
• Undergraduate/Graduate degree with 3+ years of experience and technical knowledge
• Excellent English communication skills
• Proficient use of SQL and experience working with large volumes of data for analytics
• 2+ years of experience using SAS, R, or Python
• 3+ years of experience delivering on analytical projects
• Proficient experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to deliver analytics results
• Experience building dashboards and using data visualization tools such as Excel, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with high attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines
• Ability to articulate business problems and scenarios to colleagues and clients, understand project requirements, and translate them into actionable steps.
• Ability to take ownership of a project, work in a fast-paced environment, and adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
• A high-energy, self-directed, proactive self-starter with a can-do attitude who excels in an environment with limited supervision
Lectura: Nivel avanzado /
Escritura: Nivel avanzado /
Conversación: Nivel avanzado
|Tipo de contrato||Efectivo|
|Jornada Laboral||Full Time|
Ir directamente al inicio de esta página