- Servicios Financieros Varios
Position at a Glance:
This position is for an existing team within the existing Risk & Compliance Analytics practice at Evalueserve Chile supporting a leading US retail bank’s community segment risk and control oversight area, which is responsible for increasing and demonstrating the effectiveness of process controls.
We collaborate across consumer bank partners to design and implement data-driven monitoring, actionable analytics, metrics, and reporting that increase and demonstrate the effectiveness of the control environment and align to enterprise policies. The team is also responsible for consumer banking compliance with the enterprise model risk policy.
Responsibilities may include:
• Designing and building tailored Tableau dashboard visualizations and defining required supporting data architecture (e.g., data marts, centralized data sources, ad hoc data sources) for internal clients
• Telling a story with data, offering thought leadership on different ways of displaying and interpreting analytical findings, and recommending and implementing best practices
• Manipulating and analyzing large datasets using analytical and reporting features of multiple tools
• Identifying statistical analysis techniques and visualizations required to deliver insights
• Advancing the use of complex analytical and visualization techniques and statistical thinking
• Participating in cross-functional projects and providing guidance and training to teams by asking appropriate questions, interpreting data, and translating into action
• Sourcing internal and external data to enhance analytic capabilities
Senior Tableau Developer (Finanzas)
País de la oferta: CHILE
Ubicación en el extranjero: Viña del Mar Admite solicitudes de personas con discapacidad
|Requisitos mínimos||Required Qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience in analytics, business intelligence, reporting, or any combination thereof.
• Demonstrated ability to develop Tableau dashboards from scratch and automate their delivery to various user groups via enterprise Tableau server.
• 2+ years of experience in data querying using SQL or SAS programming and data manipulation: Base SAS, Macro Language, and ODS graphics are key desired competencies.
• Experience in relational database structures, system testing, and quality assurance methods.
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate effectively to senior and executive leaders in English over email and telephone.
• Expertise in providing strategic business solutions to complex technology initiatives, including interpreting business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to execute effectively in a matrixed organization; ability to develop partnerships with many business and functional areas.
• Prior experience in business-oriented analysis, metrics design, data visualization techniques, and database querying using large data sets sourced from a variety of data sources with high attention to detail and accuracy.
Personal Skills and Preferred Qualifications:
• Effective leadership skills; ability to drive successful execution of strategic plans; ability to plan, prioritize, and set goals. Ability to influence without direct authority. Must possess strong collaborative skills.
• Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and meet deadlines amid shifting priorities.
• Demonstrated experience with SAS Viya and Teradata.
• Prior experience in identifying KPIs for performance management.
• Demonstrated experience in building executive reports.
• Prior experience with Risk/Compliance Analytics and/or AML or Fraud detection; experience with US banks is a plus
Lectura: Nivel avanzado /
Escritura: Nivel avanzado /
Conversación: Nivel avanzado
|Tipo de contrato||Indiferente|
|Jornada Laboral||Full Time|
Ir directamente al inicio de esta página