- Servicios Financieros Varios
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance:
This position is within an existing Customer Insights & Data Analytics team at Evalueserve Chile that supports a leading US retail bank’s Compliance and Analytics team.
Responsibilities for this role are as follows:
• Categorizing and sourcing data from Enterprise data warehouses in addition to internal case management applications;
• Working directly with internal and external stakeholders on data lineage, ensuring there is an understanding of what data is being sourced for reporting and also where data is used in downstream models;
• Looking for opportunities to optimize existing processes or to automate monitoring models to run with minimal intervention;
• Working in conjunction with business partners to build ad-hoc reports, defining datasets for KPI metrics and standard reporting;
• Maintaining existing standard and some complex ETL processes and responding to SLA requirements; and
• Communicating results to our internal customers and external customers.
Financial Crimes Senior Data Operations Analyst (Finanzas)
País de la oferta: CHILE
Ubicación en el extranjero: Viña del Mar
|Requisitos mínimos||Required Qualifications:
• 2+ years of relevant experience in running complex SQL and SAS programs in large data volumes and working on data transformations
• Expertise in SQL, Base SAS programming and Data Analysis, being able to create new SAS programs and Teradata ETLs, modify existing programs, and convert legacy programs to SAS and SQL jobs
• Strong skills in SAS code optimization using indexes, macros, partitions, etc.
• Experience with the development and maintenance of database procedures, reports, automated jobs and executing ad hoc query requests
• Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
• Strong problem solving, time management, and critical thinking skills as well as attention to detail
• Financial services experience, particularly in the BSA and Anti Money Laundering (AML) space.
• SQL certifications
• Know-how on case management systems
Lectura: Nivel avanzado /
Escritura: Nivel avanzado /
Conversación: Nivel avanzado
|Tipo de contrato||Indiferente|
|Jornada Laboral||Full Time|
Ir directamente al inicio de esta página