- Consultoria / Asesoría
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
Position at a Glance
This position is within the Advanced Visualization team, which specializes in discovering, developing, and delivering innovative solutions to non-conventional and high-profile data-enabled challenges. The team focuses on agility and creativity to respond to the rapidly changing demands and technology in the field of data analytics through leveraging machine learning, artificial intelligence, real-time analytics, and advanced visualization web technologies.
The candidate will work closely with the team lead in coordinating and executing different projects and will have direct participation in the entire development life cycle, with a strong focus on project management and quality management tasks. The candidate will be assisting the team to ensure it meets the project goals as well as the client’s high expectations, emphasizing compliance with the internal procedures established and monitoring project timelines, interdependencies, deliverables, and quality. The candidate will also need to contribute to team performance by mentoring as well as promoting quality standards, innovation, knowledge sharing, content creation, best practices, etc. and is expected to participate in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, training, and development.
Líder de Proyecto
Project Manager (Tecnologías de Información)
País de la oferta: CHILE
Ubicación en el extranjero: Viña del Mar
|Requisitos mínimos||A professional degree in Computer Engineering, or a related field, with proven experience in the following areas.
• 5 to 10 years proven project management experience leading technology projects
• An advanced understanding of project management processes
• A project management certification is preferred but not mandatory (Scrum, PMP, ITIL, Prince2)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Relevant experience in software development projects (name the most relevant)
• Strong focus in quality management practices
• Strong experience managing client communication
• Demonstrated ability to work in multi-disciplinary environments
• Detail and quality oriented
• Able to work under pressure
• Team leader, team player, and motivator
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem solver
• Process and result oriented
• Methodical and organized
• Excellent time management
• Ability to manage client expectations and resources as well as work under pressure
• Able to quickly draft technology solutions to meet business requirements
• Critical thinking skills
Lectura: Nivel avanzado /
Escritura: Nivel avanzado /
Conversación: Nivel avanzado
|Tipo de contrato||Efectivo|
|Duración||Plazo fijo, posterior indefinido|
|Jornada Laboral||Full Time|
Ir directamente al inicio de esta página